zaterdag 3 november 2012

Statistics

My blog dashboard registers the countries of my blog visitors.
 So I want to share some statistics from last month:


  • Netherlands                    314
  • Belgium                        144
  • Russia                         103
  • United States                   98
  • Germany                         52
  • United Kingdom                  17
  • France                           8
  • South-Korea                      8
  • Canada                           6
  • Australia                        5

It's too bad Google only saves the 10 highest scores.
Because last month I also saw countries like:
Nepal, Chile, Mauritius, Japan, Iceland, Denmark, Greece, South Africa,
Brazil, Italy, Hungary, Sweden and Spain in my daily reports.
It's quite addictive for me to check these statistics on a daily base :-)
Always glad to see a new countrie appear!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten